Hitch Sunlite’s Trailer Tot to your bike and go right from the pool or library straight to the beach—it’s ready for any adventure, big or small. The trailer was designed so kids can safely enjoy their trips with you when they want, not just when you do.
The steel frame is covered in 600 denier polyester that’ll keep them dry if it’s pouring rain while providing excellent protection against the elements no matter how long your journey lasts.
Clear canopy windows offer great views, so there are no times where they’re complaining about boredom, plus this sunshade helps protect against too much sunlight in the summertime.
The child should be able to sit in the trailer without legs touching the back wheel. If they can’t reach that far, there are footrests for them. It is possible to purchase them separately if you need them. The seat of the trailer is adjustable, so it grows with your kid. If you want them to get out of their seat while riding on your bike, all you need to do is lift them up, and he/they can sit on top of the chair. Since this seat is removable, you can also purchase an extra one if your child wants to travel with their friend.
This trailer comes with blinkers for added safety, so you will be visible from both sides while riding on the road. It’s equipped with a safety flag, and there are reflectors on it to make yourself even more visible in low-light conditions. This bike trailer is straightforward to install. You just have to attach two clips, and you’re ready to go for a ride.
Sunlite bike trailer is very easy to operate, but you should follow some safety tips if you want to make sure this accessory lasts for years. You shouldn’t move too fast with this bike trailer attached, or it might start shaking and be unstable. We suggest you to limit your speed to 15 miles per hour while riding with the kid in it. After all, they are sitting back there!
We believe this is one of the best bike trailers for children because it’s well made, easy to assemble and disassemble, and your kid will love it. It can be used as a stroller or an attached trailer for biking purposes. Since the seat is adjustable, you can use it for a long time, and your kid won’t get bored of riding in it. If you’re looking for high quality and durable child trailer, this model is just what you need.
How To Attach Sunlite Bike Trailer
Sunlite bike trailer is easy to put together, designed for one person with little effort. The whole assembly should not take longer than 20 min. After following those simple instructions, you can attach it to your bike and go on a nice trip.
- Turn the box upside down and pull out the red pin in the center of one side.
- Attach it to a lower part of the frame and push up until you hear a click. Repeat this step on all 4 corners.
- Open your back fender by pushing two black buttons in and out and attach them to the sides of the bike trailer.
- Make sure that they are tight enough; otherwise, the back won’t close.
- Attach the straps to your bike’s wheels and push up until you hear a click. To release them, pull out the lock on each strap.
- Attach one end of the weatherproof cover to the trailer and feed the other end under your bike seat through the trunk rack and latch it with a hook. (If you don’t have a trunk rack, wrap the cover around the bike’s frame and latch it to itself.)
Your Sunlite bike trailer is ready for your next adventure!
Sunlite Bike Trailer Replacement Parts
Sunlite bike trailers are an excellent accessory for a low price. But like any other product, it may need a repair or a new part.
If you need to replace some parts for your Sunlite, there is no problem – Sunlite bike trailer replacement parts are available on Amazon (Sponsored links).
- Sunlite Replacement Trailer Clamping Knob – If your clamping knob is broken or lost, you can replace it easily. The replacement part attaches to the side of the frame with a screw and secures the bike trailer to your bike.
- Sunlite Trailer Sunlite Replacement Wheel 16
- Sunlite Replacement Panel, Lower Front
- Sunlite Replacement Seat Panel for Trailer Tot
- Sunlite Replacement Panel, Righthand, for Trailer Tot/Cargo Trailer
- Weight: 32 pounds
- Dimensions: 53 x 32.25 x 33.75 inches (includes bar)
- Maximum capacity: 100 pounds
Review of Sunlite Bike TrailerReview of Sunlite Bike Trailer
- It is well made from durable materials
- This trailer can be attached to your bicycle or used as a stroller for your child
- The seat is adjustable and removable, so it grows with your kid
- You shouldn't ride too fast with this accessory – the speed should be limited to 15 miles per hour